First Thanksgiving Headbands



My First Thanksgiving Headband - Hair Bow
Absolutely darling, "My First Thanksgiving" headband! Imagine how cute the newest little girl in your life will look rockin' this headband on Thanksgiving Day! Too cute stinkin' cute y'all!

BABY'S 1st THANKSGIVING Headband, Thanksgiving Headband
This Thanksgiving themed headband comes in a Stretchy 5/8" Tan Headband topped with two beautiful Brown Shabby Chic Flowers, and One Ivory Rhinestone Embellished Flower, then topped off with an adorable "My 1st Thanksgiving" felt embellishment!

Baby Thanksgiving Headband - Infant Thanksgiving Headband-
This listing features an adorable custom embroidered felt circle with the words "My 1st Thanksgiving" on it. The embroidered center is surrounded by two gorgeous orange shabby chiffon roses. I've added a tiny brown polka dotted bow to the feltie.

My First Thanksgiving Headband..Fall Headband.
This adorable trio of Flower on limited edition "Gobble Gobble" headband is sold as seen and the perfect Fall headband for your little Turkey!

Baby Thanksgiving, my First Thanksgiving
This adorable "my first Thanksgiving" headband features shabby flowers attached to an elastic headband. The flowers measure approximately 4" across.

My first Thanksgiving headband orange headband yellow
Adorable my first Thanksgiving baby shabby flowers headband made with a orange shabby flower yellow shabby flower image bottle cap center and a yellow soft stretchy headband that may be a different style then the one pictured with a bit of felt in back for added comfort.

My First Thanksgiving Headband..Fall Headband.... Newborn, Baby, Girls Photo Prop Bow
This adorable trio of Flower on limited edition "Gobble Gobble" headband is sold as seen and the perfect Fall headband for your little Turkey! Children's headbands - Newborn, these headbands are handmade and created custom to fit your little sweet pea! These Shabby Chic headbands are a must - an awesome accessories to have on hand.

My First THANKSGIVING shabby flower elastic headband,
Shabby flower headband with a bottle cap on an elastic band.


----------------------------------
Here are more Thanksgiving Headbands!:


View All Thanksgiving Fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment